A Unique & Memorable Experience


It is important to us as an agency that every child and adult that is booked by our clients, has a unique and memorable experience of a job that they work on.


Therefore, it is essential to know your responsiblities:

  1. Safety - to ensure this at all times. From staff to the general enviroment.
  2. It may be a job but try to make it as enjoyable as possible, especially for the younger children/babies.
  3. The client must apply for a Child Performance Licence for children under the age of 16 years.
  4. Time schedules must be adhered according to the times of the Child Performance Licence.
  5. Payments must be paid within the 30 day period from the job.


Child Performance Licence (also known as)

Entertainment Licence for children

Children (from birth to when they finish compulsory education) have to be licensed when working in:

  • Television
  • Films
  • Theatre
  • Modelling
  • Certain sporting activities

Compulsory education ends on the Friday before the last Monday in June, during the academic year that the child reaches the age of 16.

After this date, an entertainment licence is no longer required.

The child will need an agent to organise and arrange performances.

The agent is also responsible for payment made to the child for the work they do.

Children in entertainment must be in the care of their parent, legal guardian or licensed Chaperone.

The local Authority where the child lives is responsible for issuing an entertainment/performance licence.

Print | Sitemap
© 2020 Little Adults Academy & Modelling Agency Ltd